Lochside is a self-catering cottage with two bedrooms which sleeps up to four people. It is also known to us as “Great Aunt Aggie’s house”, although she might not recognise the interior now it has been upgraded and modernised. A strong and formidable woman she would have been suspicious of ‘all mod cons’, but our guests appreciate the recent additions of a wood-burning stove in the living room and modern bathroom with shower. The cottage itself is stone built with amazingly thick walls giving the building character and quirky, deep window ledges. The views are of the nearby Loch na Claise and the cottage has a sheltered garden at the rear suitable for lunches outside if the weather cooperates.
The accommodation comprises:
- a modernised and well-equipped dining kitchen with cooker, microwave and dishwasher
- lounge with wood-burning stove (one basket of logs and kindlers provided)
- double bedroom
- twin bedroom
- modern bath/shower room
- television, DVD player, CD player and Bluetooth speaker
- a fold-away bed is also available to accommodate an extra child
- unlimited 4G high-speed WiFi
The utility room next door is a handy place to dry any wet clothes or boots or to store bicycles. It is fitted with a washer/dryer, a large freezer and an extra fridge for your use.
Bookings run from Saturday to Saturday.
Pets are not permitted.